Chapter 1: The Riding Hall

CHAPTER I: THE RIDING HALL
Okay, I won't say that everyone lives in the riding hall (like me, I spend there like 75 percent of all my SSO time), but that's a place where SSO dressage has grown its roots deep down - like Jorvik Stables Arena, I'm not going to forget that place. I respect SSO for creating our riding hall - and maybe someday updating it - I hope.

ASYMMETRY AND SPACINGS
 Yeah, you know, the riding hall isn't symmetrical. The letters on the short walls (C, A) aren't on the same line, they're on different spots. That's why the middle line is not straight, but you can see the little light lines on the floor. You can also see the dark spot in the middle of riding hall, where is easy to ex. do a circle. So, if you want two lines to trot on the same spot in different sides of riding hall, you have to use table spacing. It's late, for one second, but you can survive. If you want the perfect spot to turn, I suggest to measure it. Table spacing is easy to use, you turn from the side of the audience, little bit earlier from the camera table. This helps you to keep the riding hall symmetrical.

I'm really sorry that my english is not perfect, I hope you still understand what I'm saying (or writing lol)!

Thanks for reading!
Vanessa Searock   

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit